Wednesday, May 19, 2010

drum roll....

So this is it. Today is the day I've been working so hard to reach. I sat for my nclex-pn test.

Now I graduated Feb. 26 and have been studying nothing but nclex review books, ATI, flash cards, etc..in preparation for this test. It is a pass or fail. No numerical score, no points here or there to save me. I went into this test feeling like I was going to puke, and still..6 hours later, I feel the same.

This test is random as far as questions. You are guaranteed to get at least 85 questions, and at the most, you get 205. Guess what. I was the lucky girl to get the whole test...all 205 questions. The computers just randomly pick the person. Yay me.

So, I sit here sleepless, stressed, wanting to puke and waiting for daylight. Then I can go into the Board of nursing website and find out if I have a license number assigned to me...which means I passed, or not...which means I failed.

It's going to be a lonnnnnng night.

1 comment: