Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yes, we are there now!

It's official!! I passed the NCLEX-PN and I'm now a LICENSED Practical Nurse! I am so relieved today, I can't even describe my feelings! However, I don't know what to do with myself! This is the first time in a year and a half that I don't have to open a book or study notes! What do I do? I get to have a life again??!!

Well, I'm going to enjoy these next few weeks with my kids while I wait for that License to come in the mail. Then it will be time to hit the pavement and get me a job! Woohooo!!

2 comments:

  1. This means you'll definitely have time to chat on Friday night, doesn't it?

    :)

    Congratulations to you. What an amazing thing you've done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for passing your NCLEX!! Jessica at ATI

    ReplyDelete